Monday, June 7, 2010

Sexy Foot Fetish

I was taking a yoga class yesterday when I turned around and saw this guy on a stationary bike that was STARING at me. What was worse was I could totally see his hardon in his shorts. I went down in a 3 point pose and glanced over to see him not-so-carefully brushing against it! Dude, he was staring at my foot up in the air! He so obviously had a foot fetish, omg! I tried not to stare, but going into warrior 3, there he was again! Now you guys know I'm a tease and denial phone sex girl, so I decided since it was clear he wasn't going to quit, I'd have fun =) I moved my sexy feet in every fluid, provocative way I could think of. I swear, if he'd had the balls to approach me after class? He would have found himself with the cheap phone sex number in his hand =) So many times I want to just tell a guy "I can take care of that for ya! Just call 888-662-6482" haha. He so would have been on board for foot fetish phone sex =)

Tiffany
19teen Phone Sex
888-662-6482
NoTabooTiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment